-->

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Black and White Wednesday - Carrot Soup



I have tried to capture black and white photos rarely but whenever I did I was amazed how it changes the basic mood of the picture.
Below photo was taken in colored mode but changed into black and white thro Windows picture editing software.And I never knew carrot soup can look so elegant in black and white mode.

I do not own a professional camera or DSLR, so hopefully I have tried my best to do full justice in capturing this picture.
Sending this photo to Susan’s lovely food event details Here , which is a very popular food event  in food blogging world.




Recipe Coming Soon ....

Happy Cooking Friends

3 comments:

  1. Windows editing is a surprisingly nice product. Great results, Jaya. I'm glad you are trying B/W out. Thanks for joining BWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    I am now eyening more experiments in B/W pictures and thanks for your encouragement..hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Susan --I mean the Microsoft Picture Manager ( which comes with Windows XP) has few basic editing options..like adjusting colour,brightness /contrast ...
    pictures can be resized or compressed as well ..so far I am quite satisfied with this..
    Hope it helps to others who are looking for options other than photoshop...hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out some time from your busy schedule to post here.Please Do not spam this space.