This is my 300 Th post ( so as my blogger dashboard says ). And just thought it would be really great to celebrate this milestone with hosting a food event for a change. So, I promised myself this year also, that I will try to catch up more with fellow blogger friends and what could be better than hosting a food event which has purpose of not just eating but eating with healthy foods.
When I saw Priya at Priya's easy and tasty recipes starting a food event concentrating on healthy diet foods, I was overwhelmed and it so appealed me. Thanks Priya for giving me this opportunity to host this month’s edition of Healthy Diet Food event.
There is possibly no substitution for healthy food.And the benefits it has I really don’t need to write much on that. So, Friends cook your delicious and healthy lunch recipes and send me your blog entries to make it successful, I need your active support for this.
Let me re-iterate the event guidelines in case you have joined us recently-
1)Cook healthy and easy Lunch - both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are accepted from today till 11th of April 2012.
2) Post as many recipes as you can, many entries per person is allowed.
3) Link back this post and also to Priya's This Post...
4) Older post is accepted if refreshed with this page link and Priya's This Post ...Please include the logo as well.
5) Use of logo is very much appreciated.
6) Please send me all your entries on or before 11 April 2012 with details below to spiceandcurry at gmail dot com.
a) A picture not more than 200 wide.
b) Name of the recipe
c) Name of your Blog/Blog URL
d) Post URL
e) Few words about your recipe like ingredients , use of method or response of your loved ones, etc..This step is not mandatory but will add up to the round-up as "In Her Own Word".....
7) Non-Bloggers , do not be disappointed, you can send me your original entries to the e-mail listed above.
Hope I have included every details.If you still have doubts or questions, do ask me in the comment section.
Happy Cooking and Happy Blogging.